MD69 Mobile Accessories Cart
The MD-69 serves as a mounting option for devices that can be attached to a 10 x 25 mm flat-profile rail, such as the control modules for a C-arm.
The trolley is movable in space, so that, for example, the distance between medical personnel and the radiation source can be maximised.
- Low space requirement with maximum tipping prevention
- Electroconductive castors (two with locking brake)
- DIN (10 x 25 mm ) flat-profile rail for device mounting at approx. 810 mm in height (measured from the ground)
- Maximum load capacity: 8.5 kg
- Dimensions: 942 x 960 x 644 mm (H x W x D)
MVG-MD69 Mobile accessory trolley* with rail, for attaching control modules and other devices