Optimize localization of needle entry sites, increase first stick accuracy under CT-guided biopsies with GuideLines® family of biopsy grids.
Precise identification of needle entry target
Both GuideLines REF 117 and REF 217 feature precise, uniform spacing of grid lines and an all-over adhesive backing that allows the grid to lie flat on the skin line throughout the procedure.
GuideLines’ distinct imaging helps reduce misregistration and repeat needle adjustment to help minimize patient’s exposure to radiation during CT-guided intervention planning.
Precision engineered, convenient, and easy to use
- Low-density non-metallic lines image brightly without potentially obscuring noisy artifact
- All-over medical grade adhesive contours to any body part without buckling or lifting off the mark, reducing potential for errors
- Uniform spacing between parallel lines helps with precision, allowing for single stick biopsies, minimizing patient exposure to radiation
- Extra spacing between grid lines 1 & 2 act as a landmark for right to left orientation
Available in two sizes:
- 4″ x 5″ grid ideal for CT-guided biopsies of the neck and other small areas
- 7″ x 7.5″ grid ideal for CT-guided biopsies of the abdomen and other large areas