X-Ray Training Phantom PBU-POSE (PH-79)
For patient-friendly and accurate positioning learning. Supports scenario based trainings including communication skills
- Design focused on positioning and light weight with clear images.
- Radiography images can be acquired with a lower irradiation than the real one and reduce the radiation exposure to trainees and stress on the device.
- Each joint has the close-to-human range of motion and can be positioned according to the target part of the shot.
- Contains all necessary landmarks for positioning
- Specialized in positioning and has been drastically made lighter (18kg).
- Enables training free from privacy concerns and inconveniences associated with use of standardized patients.
- No metal parts, which causes artifacts, are included in the phantom.
Training skills / Applications: Patient positioning / Patient transportation / Plain radiography
Case / Pathology:
- [Skeleton] Skull, cervical spine, vertebrae, clavicles, scapulae, sternum, pelvis, lungs (without vessels), heart, kidneys, upper and lower arm bones, carpal, metacarpal, femur, kneecaps, lower leg bones, tarsi, metatarsals, phalanges.
- [Internal organs] trachea (up to 1st bifurcation), lungs (diaphragm only), heart, kidneys
Set Includes: Adult whole body phantom, head stand, tools for assembly, radiography data, clothes, instruction manuals. Separable into 10 parts
- Chest girth: 85cm (body thickness: 20cm) / Waist girth: 75cm (body thickness: 19cm)
- Height: 165cm
- Weight: 18kg
Materials: Soft fabrics : polyurethane foam (density 0.2) / Skeleton : epoxy resin (density 1.31）/ Skull : urethane resin (density 1.12)
Application: Bone scintigraphy / Bone SPECT/CT / NaF-PET
Radiographic Condition: Because it is designed with a focus on positioning, the imaging conditions are not the same as clinical conditions for imaging of the human body. In order to reduce the operator’s radiation exposure and the stress to the device, the phantom is designed for imaging using only from one-half to one-third of the average radiation used under normal clinical conditions.
Landmarks for Positioning: External Acoustic Foramen / Mastoid / Seventh Cervical Vertebra / Manubrium / Xiphisternum / Styloid Process of Radius / Superior Margin of the Symphysis Pubis / Medial Epicondyle of Femur/Epicondylus Lateralis / Patella / Malleolus (Internal condyle /External condyle) / Subcostal area / Landmark on the body surface / Trochanter / Processus styloideus ulnae