Lumbar Spine Fluoroscopy Training Phantom (PH-51)
Ideal training tool for hands-on workshop of vertebroplasty / The phantom has two types of interchangeable and replaceable inserts with radio-opaque lumbar spine
- Two types of replaceable training block: vertebroplasty block and anesthesia block
- Lumbar spine L2-L5 can be visualized under X-ray.
- True-to-life sensation when penetrating tissue and bones.
Set Includes: 1 lumbar torso / 1 vertebroplasty block / 1 anesthesia block / 1 skin cover / 1 syringe / 1 irrigation bag / 1 storage case / manual
- W33 x D21 x H30 cm / W13 x D8.2 x H11.8 in
- 1.5kg / 3.3lb (Assessment unit)
Materials: Soft tissue: urethane based resin (specific gravity: 1.06) / Synthetic bone: epoxy resin (specific gravity: 1.31)
Anatomy: Lumbar spine (L2-L5) / Spinal canal / Epidural space (anesthesia block only)
Application: Recognition of fluoroscopic anatomy and landmarks / Vertebroplasty / Fluoroscopy guided epidural anesthesia: needle placement in facet joint injection, root block and discogram.