Pediatric Whole Body Phantom “PBU-70” (PH-2C)
This phantom representing a five-year-old child is easy to position, and provides complete bone images for every joint
- Radiology Absorption and HU number approximate to human body.
- Main joints have close-to human articulation.
- Phantom can be disassembled into 10 individual parts
- Plain X-ray / CT /Basic patient positioning
- 1 pediatric whole body phantom / 1 head supporter / 1 hand fixture belt / 1 screw driver / 1 set of sample X-ray data(DVD) / manual
- W86 x D60 x H32cm / W33.9 x D23.6 x H12.6inch
- 20kg / 44lb
- Soft tissue: urethane based resin (density: 1.06)
- Synthetic bone: epoxy resin (density: 1.31)
- Skull: epoxy resin (density: 1.11)
- *Phantom has no metal parts or liquid structure