Pediatric Chest Phantom (PH-1C)
A phantom representing a five-year-old for practicing and performing imaging and dosimetry
- Two types of interchangeable lung inserts are included–lung vascular insert and lung density insert.
- Pencil-shaped ion chamber for CTDI can be set in the mediastinum, TLD or RPL dosimeters can be set in the thyroid block and the lung density insert.
- Detachable internal structure allows insertion of variety of pathologies and targets.
- CT / Plain X-ray / Dosimetry / Radiographic interpretation
- 1 five-year-old chest torso / 1 lung vasculature insert: mediastinum with pulmonary vessels / 1 lung density insert: mediastinum, lung fields (L・R) / 1 set of sample images / 1 storage case / manual
- W32 x D17 x H38cm / W12.6 x D6.7 x W15in
- 6kg / 13.3lb
Soft tissue: urethane based resin (density 1.06)
Synthetic bone: epoxy resin (density 1.31)