Lung Ultrasound Training Phantom (US-19)
Because of the influx of patients from the COVID-19 pandemic, CT and X-ray machines are increasingly difficult to access for diagnostic purposes. As such, lung ultrasound is one solution to minimize exposure for medical professionals, and Kyoto Kagaku has developed a phantom to practice the basics of this procedure.
- Four kinds of units: A-LINE, B-LINE(few), B-LINE(many), pneumonia and pleural effusion for training in the basics of lung ultrasound.
- Anatomy includes: lung, chest wall, ribs
- No special storage needed
- Suitable for training in large groups
- High durability
- Lung slide module and COVID-19 module under development
Case / Pathology: A-LINE / B-LINE(few/many) / Pneumonia and pleural effusion
Set includes: Main Body / Four kinds of lung modules / Instruction manual / Talcum powder / Storage case
- Body:32×25×12.5cm/13×10×4.9 inch
- Module:14.8×11.8×1cm/5.8×4.6×4.3 inch
- Body:1.9kg/ A-LINE/B-LINE/B-LINE many) : 0.9kg /Pneumonia and pleural effusion : 1.4kg