FAST/Acute Abdomen Phantom “FAST/ER (US-5)
Excellent for the routine maintenance of image quality in ultrasonography as well as the ageing of devices and transducers.
- An innovative phantom for repetitive training of FAST as an adjunct to the ATLS primary survey
- Pathologies include cholecystitis, an aortic aneurysm and a lesion on the colon.
Training skills / Applications: Internal hemorrhage at perihepatic, perisplenic,pelvis and pericardium area/ Sonography for acute patients
Case / Pathology:
- FAST/ Cardiac Tamponade, Right Upper Abdominal Bleeding, Perisplenic Hemorrhage, emorrhage at Rectovesical Area
- Acute abdomen/Inﬂammation of the Gallbladder, Aneurysm, Appendicitis, Diverticulitis
Set includes: 1 ultrasound phantom with carrying base/ 1 tutorial manual (DVD)
- W62 x D30 x H24 cm (W24.4 x D11.8 x H9.4 in)
- 30kg / 66lb
Materials: Polyurethane elastomer Latex free
Anatomy: Lung/Heart/Diaphram/Liver/Kidney/Spleen/Pancreas/Colon/Bladder/Rectum/Vena cava/Aorta/Sacrum