Small Parts Basic QA Phantom (US-4B)
Excellent for the routine maintenance of image quality in ultrasonography as well as the ageing of devices and transducers.
- Compact size allows imaging in a single scan, saving time and si0mplifying the process.
- To ensure the verticality of the entrance beam, two horizontal wires are embedded and the supporting guide frame secure the transducer in its home position for testing,
- For monthly basic quality test, as well as longer term quality assurance to maintain consistency of the performance of scanners and transducers.
- Stable and long-life material of the phantom *proved by 5-year-test
- To maintain the internal temperature of the phantom (23°C to 26°C), a thermometer is provided.
Training skills / Applications: Image quality and aging of the transducer
Set includes: 1 phantom, 1 thermometer, 1 Instruction manual
- 0.33kg/ 0.72 lbs
Materials: Urethane elastomer, acryl, nylon Latex free
- Sonic velocity: 1434(±1)m/ sec at 25℃
- Attention coefficient: 0.59 dB/ cm MHz at 25℃
- Acoustic impedance: 1.37 rayl at 25℃